Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ediets Commercial

Some pretty amazing things going on in the Highfill Family…..WE HAVE A STAR!!
Well ok, that was a little overboard, but seriously though, I just got back from Tampa, Florida doing the most amazing thing…..SHOOTING A COMMERCIAL! How wildly amazing and fantastic is that. I met the most wonderful people from ALL OVER the country. Oregon, Washington State, Philly, AZ, CO, NY, Rhode Island, CT, Just to name a FEW!!
But eDiets.com, aka "my saving grace" invited me to participate in a commercial shoot to "Show Off" my weightloss success! I jumped on that in no time!
I don’t have a very inspirational story, so to speak, other than the fact, that I REFUSED, absolutely REFUSED to fall into the "I have kids, so I will just have to settle for being over weight". AND THAT’S IT….that is the bottom line of my story. I found eDiets.com online, and it has been nothing but success since then. I Have lost a total of 58 Pounds from my highest weight….a terrible 198 POUNDS!, keep in mind only 2 pounds from my weight 3 days prior to delivering Madelyn!! But I lost 34 pounds with eDiets!! THANK YOU eDIETS!!
The commercial should air the end of 2007\Jan 2008. I will be sure to let you know when it does happen….well have a big "popcorn party" for it!! But for now, here are a few pictures to hold you over for the real thing! I have NEVER shared the pictures outside the "immediate family". It is not a proud moment, but it was apart of my journey to becoming a HOT MOM!!! as I like to call it :)

BEFORE PICTURE
Photobucket

AFTER PICTURE
Photobucket

Ediets COMMERCIAL PICTURES

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment