Monday, September 19, 2011

Caught...

Middle School is new for us
or at least new since I was last there...
forever ago.

They now have a site where the parents can log in
and view their child's grades...
Awesome!!
but I'm so glad
they didn't have this when I was in middle\high school
HA!

The other night I was just in casual conversation
giving Madelyn a hard time and said,
"I logged onto the site and I saw THAT grade on there"
(you know cause that's what us parents do)
I wasn't expecting the response that I got; she said,
"Yeah I know"

Wait!! What??
I bet my eyes were as big as saucers
I looked at Josh
we just went with the conversation...

"So what class was that in...I forgot?"
Her response, "Language Arts"

Geez...this isn't where I wanted to go with this

She "reminded" us of the grade...and I won't tell you what it was though
 I later told her that we really had no idea abou the grade
 and she just completely told on herself

She was mad...but
now I was mad cause she had a "poor" grade in L.A.

I'm not sure that she will fall for this again...
but it sure did work in my favor this time though, HA!

Except that it was late at night and I really didn't want to have the
"Study-Good Grades-Life will be Easier" talk
but we did!




No comments:

Post a Comment