Monday, August 29, 2011

Another Workout at home?

Some may not consider it a workout
but for me it was...is
Washing my van in the blazing sun!

I wish I could describe to you just how hot it is.
The front of our house gets the brutal afternoon sun.
Between the hours of 5pm & 8pm,
It's like hell in our front yard!

No, I'm not exaggerating!

7:00pm, I started to wash my van;
It was still blazing outside;
But my van looked awful.
Apparently I had driven through every part of town that was doing landscaping,
cutting grass, or blowing their clippings into the street
or
my van is a magnet for the junk

It's probably the latter of the two!

Anyways
On Sunday night I declared that washing my van was in fact...
a workout!

Plus my legs, abs & arms were screaming at me
from the "homemade" workout the night before.
Yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment