Monday, August 15, 2011

This thing called a blog...


I have two blogs
one for "family & kids" stuff & one for personal (ie: weightloss, etc). 
I'm not sure if I want to keep both
or
 I guess I should say, I can't hardle keep up with one, much less two. 
But do I combine it with family stuff? 
Oh heck...I'm not even blogging about family stuff at this point
and
I guess if I'm exercising, working out, playing soccer mom,
homework tutor, referee, nurse,
wife, personal shopper, etc....
I should really keep it all in one place huh??
Because it really does all occur in one doesn't it??

I really enjoy blogging. 
I can speak things more clearly when writing...
And it slightly therapeutic too! 

If you blog, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.  
Or even from the 1 or 2 of your that actually read my blog
If you'd mind either way, ha!  

No comments:

Post a Comment