Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Monday...


Otherwise known as the day that I need to get caught up
Is that a bad thing?
That you need a catch up day...on Monday!

With the hubby at home every night and home every weekend right now
He has been assigned to "soccer mom" duty on Monday nights
I have Thursday nights
It works out nicely.
I get Lilly bathed and in bed at a decent time
and I can get everything back in its place
or at least the things that weren't done over the weekend.

My goal is to make Friday night, "cleaning night"
that way we can enjoy the weekends
and lets face it, soccer season is only a few weeks away
and we can kiss any weekend good-bye for getting things done
especially when you work full-time!

Last night Lilly helped me sweep and mop the kitchen
what a big help that was
plus she thought it was "fun"
I'm glad someone does
Ha!

Plus, we are in our second week of school
which means...
homework has begun.
I'm not sure what middle school homework will hold for us
but I know that there will be plenty to keep us busy!

I have a dry erase board in our sitting room\office
I'm trying to write out our weeks activities there
It's easy for all to see
I feel like I'm constantly reminding everyone
of everything....all the time
Hopefully this will help

However, it did make me realize just how busy we really are
and that we have something every night this week
then Soccer Tournaments all weekend long

The point of this post...
I hope to find a few moments for myself and get a workout in
Or at the very least possibly eat dinner before 10:00!

That's all!


No comments:

Post a Comment